Tealium Collect for Android
Tealium Collect is a library that leverages the power AudienceStream natively in Android enabling you to track actions such as screen views, button presses, etc... Use this documentation to explore the capabilities of Tealium Collect and view code examples for impementing the library. Download the Android library from Github and reference the API documentation as needed.
The easist way to get started to walking through the steps outlined in the Getting Started guide as well as the many other articles in the documentation.
- Try it Out Try an out-of-the box runnable project that we have prepared.
- Getting Started A quick start guide covering all of the basics, including cloning a library, adding code to a project, linking frameworks, adding linker flags, and importing headers.
- Trackable Actions View code examples on how to track screen views and events such as buttion taps.
- Data Sources Discover what data is generated by the Tealium Collect Library by Tealium AudienceStream.
- Library Features Learn more about features including remote configuration, trace, Verification, and Visitor Profile.